Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 2: Old Lay

In response to the throngs of comments from our eager fans, we are posting the second installment of this amazingly informative blog.




Skull and crossbones rating scale from 1-5 (5 is the best)
* Mary gives this drink a 2.5 skull and crossbones.
* Nina gives this drink 3 skull and crossbones.
Average score:: 2.75 skull and crossbones!

Whoa. The first sip is warmingly brutal. But it becomes easier to drink with every sip! Mary feels it is a little biting and could use a splash of another mixer besides the grenadine. Nina giggled a lot afterwards with a glazed-over look in her eye. Recommended to be drunk prior to having relations with an old lay. It will help for sure.

Mary would drink this again if she had in laws coming to visit. Nina would drink it again if it was in front of her.

It is tentatively double classy.

It is as potent as an old lay's ______.

4 comments:

  1. Seeing as I just finished my school work an hour ago, I think a warmingly brutal drink would be splendid. In fact, I was about to spend some time concocting an old lay when I realized there is no lime in this coconut (refrigerator).

    Mary, based on the Skull and Crossbones rating of this drink, I think your in laws would enjoy drinking an old lay with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's awesome? That our drink looks exactly like its picture! Now *that's* double classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does! I should have used a martini glass...then it would have been identical. I failed.

    Lindsay...you are #1 in my book for using a Lime and the coconut reference. And for the record, I would drink an old lay with your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This drink looks great! Nothing like an old lay after a long day...

    ReplyDelete